Welcome to Corsicana Country Club
A peaceful, elegant retreat from the outside world that combines old-fashioned family values with modern day sophistication. Where the entire family can socialize, relax and enjoy the camaraderie of sport.
As a private club, the goal of Corsicana Country Club is to attract members of the highest caliber. Friendly and successful people who love the game of golf. People who believe in good stewardship of the land, and are deeply committed to their community.
Come see the place we call home.
What’s Happening at the CCC??
Call the clubhouse at 903-874-8288 to make reservations.
WEEK OF:October 31 – November 6
- DINING: Mark your calendars for the SPECIAL THANKSGIVING DAY BRUNCH on November 24th
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT FAMILY BUFFET:
- featuring Chef Juan’s ITALIAN PASTA evening. Choose from over 15 items and create your own pasta dish. He will also have garlic bread, house salad, Caesar salad, and desserts. Serving times from 6-8pm.
- THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY DINING:
- We will be serving from the regular dinner menu thus week on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. The specials this week are as follows:
- SUNDAY BRUNCH Serving times for the Brunch is 11am-2pm. Again, Please call ahead for reservations
- If you have not attended one of the SUNDAY BRUNCHES be sure and call and make reservations for this great meal. Each week he combines an omelet station, waffle station, eggs benedict, salads, fruits, soup, and other various lunch items to make this a feast. Serving times for the BRUNCH are from 11am-2pm
- As with all buffets, Sunday Brunches, and regular dinner menu service, reservations are greatly appreciated to assist Chef Juan in preparations as well as us being able to seat you when you want to be seated
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT FAMILY BUFFET:
We are monitoring the attendance in these brunches so in order to continue them we need a little more participation. For those of you that attend regularly I appreciate your loyalty. Pass your insights of the Brunch on to your friends and have them come out and enjoy the great meal.
- MGA –>With the time change the PRO SHOP will start opening at 8am and closing at 5pm next week. The driving range will be closing at 4pm so the workers can pick up the range balls for the next business day.
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
- Rotary every Wednesday from 12:00pm to 1:00pm in the main dining room.
- AVAILABILITY: Dates are filling up fast if you were planning on hosting a holiday party at CCC. Call me to set up the date for you before they are all gone.
- KIDS’ ACTIVITIES:
- MESSAGE FROM THE MANAGER:
- If you have any news to share please feel free to contact me at the club or email our website manager, Samantha Daviss, at Sammy.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please don’t forget to have your artwork in to Samantha Daviss at email@example.com no later than December 10th if you want your ad in the The Triple C.
- And don’t forget the new CCC t-shirts available in long or short sleeve.
- The Triple C (the new 20+ page Full-Color publication)
- Please remember also the Triple C, our new full color publication of over 20 pages filled with all the news, calendars and events the Corsicana Country Club has to offer will be launching on February 1st.If you are interested in placing an ad, ad space is very limited, due to the fact that we want it to be more about the club and not ads; but we do want to help promote your business and keep it local. So please contact us at the CCC if you are interested in advertising. Or please call or email Samantha for marketing and advertising inquiries.
- Please see advertising rates below…(remember that this is a quarterly publication–so all the prices you see are for three months of advertising).
Quarter Page (for 3-month edition) $300.00
Half Page (for 3-month edition) $450.00
Full Page (for 3-month edition) $825.00
Cover Full Page (for 3-month edition)
inside cover $900.00
inside back cover $900.00
outside back cover (1/2 page) $575.00
outside back cover (1/4 page) $350.00
1/4 – 3.71 x 5.16
1/2 – 7.5 x 4.5
full – 7.5 x 10
We need all artwork for ads in no later than SEPTEMBER 10th
Please contact Don Parks at the Club (903) 874-8288
Samantha Daviss (marketing) at 903.654.2838 or firstname.lastname@example.org